Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nov. 5 A typical day for Ricardo y Susita





Here we are winding down to our last week in San Miguel. We have made several new friends here and of course, our friends from years past are important. We are happy that Bob and Jamie are returning home on Saturday.

Today we started with yoga with Margaretta at 8:30, followed by breakfast at our favorite cafe - Cafe Monet. Then art class with Lilianna followed by meeting Kathy at her house and heading to Eunice's to pick her up and go for lunch at Sapphos. Then I went off to shop a bit and Richard went to his conversation class at the Biblioteque. Dinner at home tonight together and both reading and studying spanish. My class has finished and I am excited to have learned alot of spanish in the 2 1/2 weeks and look forward to coming back and going to the same school - Warren Hardy, when I return next year.

Of course, just as it is at home, emails to keep up with at night. We are working on a celebration weekend for my dad in April in the Adirondacks (upstate NY). This is a place we have been many times before for family reunions and a good place to remember my dad.

I have included some pictures that show some of my "color" days in the beginning of the trip when I took only one color for a day. The hard copies are just spread out on the counter but it gives a good idea of what I saw for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment